Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feeling Run Down

Blech...

Getting really tired of getting sick. Post-nasel drip is the pits.

Going to go buy paint for my living room tomorrow. Currently it is a mid-tone green called pine tree. I like it because it made the oak built-in bookcases look more like part of the room that the stark white the room was when we bought the house. I lived with the white for a year, and then painted it green (2005). I think I am going to find a slightly peachy-pink, as I have lots of pink and cream goodies I want to display in the room. Some day I will paint the book cases white, I know it (the finish on the oak is kinda yellowy ...ewww), but they are floor to ceiling on either side of a window, and I really don't have the time to commit to that kind of project right now (Ok I am really much to lazy to commit to it).

I will post pics of the room/ paint chips in the next couple of days.

I will probably be waiting to paint til I can breathe a bit better at any rate...

Gotta hit Hobby lobby tomorrow too... Busy busy day

~Laurie

No comments: