Monday, November 10, 2008

Oy, weekends aren't conducive to blogging...

Hubby Muffin works 12 hour swing shifts.
This equates to the following:
1 week 12 hour days (6a-6p)
1 week off
1 week 12 hour days
1 week off
1 week 12 hour nights(6p-6a)
1 week off
etc.
etc.
etc...

He is in the middle of 12 nights, and I have to keep a passel of red-heads out of the house, (or even more difficult, very,very, quiet) on Saturday and Sunday so he can sleep.

Once we get home from Gramma's (my mother) or Meemaw's (my grandmother) house, The high schooler immediately takes over one PC and the middle schooler makes a bee-line for the other PC (She has a paper due on Tuesday), so no time for blogging.

And, I'll be damned if I am going to get up at 5:30 on the weekends (which is when I get up during the school week) just to sit bleary-eyed infront of a monitor :P

Currently have the battery to my new digital camera charging, then I gotta finally figure out how to install it so I can upload some pics.

I never did buy paint, but Hobby Lobby sure loves me!

have fun~
Laurie

No comments: